Meet Our Dentists
Dr. George Vouronikos, General Dentist
Dr. George Vouronikos is proud to have grown up in Central Alberta. He has a particular practice interest in cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, root canal treatment, microscope enhanced dentistry and orthodontics.
- He attended high school in Lacombe and then graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Pharmacology from the University of Alberta.
- Dr. Vouronikos received his Doctorate in Dentistry from Midwestern University.
Dr. James Edwards, General Dentist
Dr. James Edwards is the founder of Aurora Dental Group and has practiced general dentistry in Central Alberta for over ten years.
- Dr. Edwards is a graduate of Lacombe Composite High School. He received his undergraduate degree in Molecular Biology from Brigham Young University before attending the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery.
Dr. Edward Wolfs, General Dentist
Dr. Edward Wolfs is originally from Rocky Mountain House. In addition to taking great pride in providing high quality dental treatment for his patients, he strives to provide them with a comfortable and friendly experience.
- After high school in Rocky, he attended the University of Alberta where he completed an undergraduate degree in Medical Sciences.
- Following this, he attended dental school at the University of Alberta where he received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery.
- Dr. Wolfs volunteers with the Dental Outreach of Red Deer committee.
Dr. Mary Sakarya, General Dentist
Dr. Mary Sakarya is a third generation dentist following her grandfather, father and two uncles. Dr. Sakarya is committed to patient centred care with a keen interest in pediatric dentistry and loves to treat children.
- Dr. Sakarya grew up in Toronto and graduated with Specialized Honours from York University with a degree in Kinesiology.
- She then obtained her second Bachelors degree in Education before completing her Doctorate in Dentistry at Midwestern University.